As the fall semester draws to an end, your admissions office may be reviewing your new student enrollment data for the Fall 2017 recruitment year. Has your admissions team discovered a decline in your applicant numbers as compared to the previous school year? SEM Works’ proprietary customer relationship management (CRM) system can support your institute to target specific interventions to address these application gaps and improve yield.
The CRM process begins with an audit of your current communications and marketing to determine the areas that need the most improvement. Based on the audit results, the CRM team collaborates with the institution to customize a communications plan tailored to your target audiences. Does this system sound too good to be true? Well it gets even better. The SEM Works CRM team will design, write, distribute, track, and collect data on all CRM communications—yielding fast results, painlessly. Our expert team members will consult with your institution to highlight and display the appealing features of your institution and program. More importantly, we will focus on related student benefits and outcomes. Our CRM team will submit these communications to your team to seek your approval of the content and design to align best with your institutions’ vision and mission. SEM Works hosts the CRM system on our server, disaggregate the data to analyze enrollment trends and correlations, provides project management services, and manages inquiry and applicant data. The primary mission of our proprietary CRM system is to alleviate additional responsibilities from your staff and IT department.
In order to reach and engage every demographic, the CRM system utilizes the following communication channels:
- Generate electronic communication directly from the CRM database, which is tracked (unique opens, clicks, opt-outs, and bounce backs) and then reloaded into individual student records, where data can be logged and reported.
- Offer the integrated opt-out feature, which easily removes students who do not want to receive email from future communications without removing them from the system for admissions tracking purposes.
- Deliver campaigns as text-only or html email, which can be sent to specific groups based on any attribute stored in the CRM database, and are personalized to each student by their CRM profile information (i.e. name, hometown, major, etc.).
- Utilize integrated prospect history to view results of dissemination and adjust send times to maximize future responses.
- Thoroughly test all emails prior to sending to ensure low spam ratings and optimal display across all platforms and web browsers.
- Develop individual profiles highlighting academic, extracurricular, and career prospect features for each of your academic programs.
- Address an email version of the microsite when students indicate an interest in a particular major.
- Deliver special microsites to students who have not declared a major with information and links to all programs, allowing them to “shop” for the right major.
- Update microsite regularly to include the most current information on program features and institutional developments.
- Send a new microsite email is automatically sent to students who change their majors with information on the new program.
- Integrate online forms (either stand-alone or within a web portal) into CRM database to streamline event registration and tailor response messaging to each prospective student’s current status.
- Advertise events to select audiences based on geographic region, academic standing, specific interest, or any other data field in the CRM.
- Send reminders, updates, or requests for feedback can be sent whenever you choose and are completely customizable for each event.
- Assist in developing web-based forms to meet your recruiting and enrollment needs, such as online inquiry, application, and event registration forms.
- Seamlessly integrate these forms into the CRM database to facilitate the complete tracking of prospective student contact with your institution and the generation of responsive touch-points based on these interactions.
If your institution is interested in utilizing SEM Works’ CRM system, please feel free to visit our website for more information and our contact information. We would love to partner with your team to identify and address your institution’s enrollment challenges.